The house chapel adjoins the Sala Grande. The Palladian structure is wood made to simulate marble. It came to the present family by descent from Paolo Sceberras Testaferrata and his wife Maria Angelica Perdicomati Bologna. The picture of Our Lady of Sorrows hanging below the painting of the Crucifixion is by Ignatius Stern (1680-1748). There are 18th century pictures of St Rita and St Lucy. On show are some relics, chalices, papal buskins and many other items of memorabilia including a silver statuette of St Quentin presented to Pope Leo XIII.